This position offers a great opportunity to join a team of dedicated professionals including Child and Adolescents Psychiatrists providing mental healthcare to youth and their families. We are looking for a highly skilled individual who is professional, organized, detail oriented, reliable, and motivated to offer exceptional care to our clients.
Our mission is to set a new standard in providing evidence-based, multidisciplinary, integrated care. We provide all therapy and medication services at one convenient location, and will collaborate with schools and help with accommodations. While we do see adults, majority of our patients are children and adolescents. Clinicians will work closely with psychiatrists in delivering care. We are looking for committed individuals dedicated to the MSC’s mission.
- Provide on-site therapy to a diverse population of children, adolescents, and adults
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Maintain and update clinical records and write progress notes in a timely manner
- Participates in effective case collaboration and monthly peer supervision.
- Licensed to practice independently. Completion of an APA-accredited doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, or another Counseling/Mental Health graduate degree (LMFT, LCSW, Psy.D., Ph.D).
- Familiar with evidenced-based psychotherapies (CBT, DBT, IPT, PMT, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience working with Millennials and their issues.
- Experience in treating mood and anxiety disorders.
- Experience in/be familiar with using DSM-5 clinical diagnoses.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, a copy of your Graduate Degree, and a cover letter briefly describing your professional experiences and approaches to therapy; theoretical orientation and evidenced based models you’ve been trained in and practicing.